All Wild Blue Yonder members are not only musicians but also veteran entertainers with a variety of stage experience. Audience participation and song stories are unique features of our shows, and we specialize in entertaining at Scots-Irish and Celtic festivals.
Highlights of past performances include:
- Smoky Mountains Scottish Festival and Highland Games
- A Gathering of Ancient Sounds Festival at Historic Ramsey House
- Dandridge Scots-Irish Festival
- Statehood Day Celebration at Marble Springs State Historic Site
- Opening for Tommy Emmanuel at Knoxville’s Autumn on the Square concert series
- Dollywood Theme Park in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Five years at the Museum of Appalachia’s Tennessee Fall Homecoming
- Numerous sold-out shows at the Great Smoky Mountains Heritage Center in Townsend, Tennessee
- Bristol’s Rhythm & Roots Reunion
- Opening for Doc Watson’s 80th Birthday Bash in Bristol, Tennessee.
Here's what a few acoustic music reviewers have said about Wild Blue Yonder . . .
“ . . . terrific arrangements and breathtaking musicianship. It’s all fresh, exciting and genuine.”
Tim Walsh, Bluegrass Now Magazine
“The strongest songs are the originals . . . and each song has a distinctive feel. The lyrics . . . are personal and full of strong imagery.”
Casey Henry, Bluegrass Unlimited Magazine
“But it is the gentle voice and the songwriting skill of guitarist Wade that takes center stage . . . ”
Bob Mitchell, Louisville Music News
Hearing from people who like our music makes our day. Tell us what’s on your mind, good or bad.
We respond to your feedback and look forward to hearing from you!
Call us for bookings or album purchase:
Email us using the form on this page, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.